IP & Digital Assets
We don’t just file what you supply. More often than not we’ll have a dialogue with you to improve the quality of your asset.
That may replace what you first came up with, improve it or add dimensions to future-proof or de-risk your exposure to potential infringers and opponents.
All this we call “legal design”. It is a bonus on top of a trade mark registration. It increases the potential monopoly power and protection of your:
- Trade mark (eg name, logo, product label and tag lines)
- Brand elements (eg document or product designs and colour schemes)
- Trading name (eg business name, company name and brand name)
- Related identifiers.
They should always only follow a careful review of a client’s capacity, resources, circumstances, markets and competition.
That regularly involve us in evaluation of the design of a client’s products and services and their workflow, value and supply chains.
We consider too the technology and marketing mechanisms and the sources for revenues and risks or threats to them.
The outcome is:
- Evaluation of your intellectual property
- Settling your legal position in ownership and control of your business
- Securing appropriate legal protection for your personal and business assets
- Empowering you securely execute deals, agreements and documentation to achieve targeted results.
The strategy guides the life cycle of client ventures, and client business systems, products and services.
With this work the benefit for clients is:
- Solid business structures
- Engaged people clear about their roles and rewards
- A basis for growth which can include capital raising through to the sale of a business or its assets.