Events Summary & Online Learning
Is it too much to ask for talks by lawyers to be lively? Please contact us to tailor to your requirements.
- Our webinars and workshops incorporate engaging slides with visualisations, animations and videos. Yes, they cover up-to-date discussion of law and business too. We’ve even scripted and MC’ed a dozen very entertaining and informative legal hypotheticals. Four of them were on digital assets law and accounting, film production law, web and mobile app development and import/export law.
- Development of online learning courseware is a skill for us with its origins back to 1999. It’s involved learning about pedagogy, legal visualisations and content metadata. Between 2009 and 2013 it involved a Dilanchian team of web developers, graphic designers, legal editors and video producers.
- Events we’ve presented at have been for many types of organisations – radio programs, community groups, universities, professional societies, industry associations, and commercial providers of continuing professional education programs.
- The range of our portfolio of topics are broad and multidisciplinary in scope. Most cover contract drafting and review, professional marketing including use of video, management of digital assets, entrepreneurship for start-ups, copyright, trade marks, use of information technology by traditional professionals, and entertainment law.
- Contact us. One of our presenters, Noric Dilanchian, can tailor a topic and approach to suit your requirements. He’s been an MC for numerous events and has conducted over 75 presentations from short talks over minutes to workshops over two days. His talks have been for events in Australia, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Cannes, Yerevan and Shenyang.
This webinar comprises 3 one-hour sessions covering each of the compulsory CPD subjects for lawyers for the CPD year ending 31 March 2021. What process and documents do you use […]Find out more »
The importance of clear client instructions cannot be underestimated. Taking instructions remotely adds complexity and risk...Find out more »
There are currently no upcoming events
PUBLISHING COPYRIGHT SEMINAR
RADIO DOCUMENTARY SCRIPTING
DIGITAL ASSETS HYPOTHETICAL