Knowledge on entrepreneurship has many sources. Resources listed here begin with magazines, journals, and blogs. It extends to standards, industry associations, stock exchanges and university courses.
Books on Entrepreneurship
- Betz, Frederick, (1994) Strategic Technology Management. 1st ed. Boston: McGraw-Hill.
- Branson, Richard, (1999) Losing My Virginity. Three Rivers Press.
- Burgelman, Robert A., Christensen, Clayton M., and Wheelwright, Steven C. (2003) Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation. 4 edition. Boston: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Golis, Christopher C. (2002) Enterprise and Venture Capital. 4th Edition, Allen & Unwin.
- Kaplan, Robert S. and Norton, David P. (1996) The Balanced Scorecard. HBS Press.
- Legge, John et al (2004) Entrepreneurship: Context, Vision and Planning. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Lonergan, Wayne (1998) The Valuation of Businesses, Shares and Other Equity. 3rd Edition. Business and Professional Publishing.
- Morgan, Geoff and Banks, Andrew (2005) Flourish & Prosper. Penguin.
- Moss, Stephen R. (2001) What you need to know about documenting your business. Prentice Hall.
- Norman, Don (1988) The Design of Everyday Things. Doubleday/Currency. (First published 1988 as The Psychology of Everyday Things.)
- Porter, Michael (1990) The Competitive Advantage of Nations. London: Macmillan Press Ltd
Magazines and Websites
Journals and Newsletters
Harvard Business Review
Harvard Business School – Working Knowledge
The McKinsey Quarterly
California Management Review
MITSloan Management Review
Richmond Journal of Law and Technology
Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce
Blogs, Articles, Reports
Standards and Statistics
Australian Institute of Management
Licensing Executives Society
Australian Direct Marketing Association
Franchise Council of Australia
Australian Private Equity & Venture Capital Association Ltd
Chambers of Commerce
Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Australian Industry Group
Business Council of Australia
International Chamber of Commerce
Sydney Business Chamber
Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Government Supported Entities and Programs
Australian Stock Exchange
New York Stock Exchange
German Stock Exchange
Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Limited
London Stock Exchange
New Zealand Stock Exchange
Singapore Stock Exchange
Japan Exchange Group
If you know of a site or resource you think should be on this list, please add a comment.
- Car production: methodology, supply chains and value chains - 23/03/2022
- Digital transformation for lawyers - 03/02/2022
- Employee dismissal for foul language versus IP theft plans - 14/12/2021