Below are links, a collection of writing in the Lightbulb blog on business valuation, sale or purchase. Call for a conversation to discuss your proposed valuation, sale or purchase of a business.
1. Manage the project
2. Make a proposal
3. Improve a business valuation
- 51 hints to achieve your premium business sale price
- Four tasks to increase values or prices in business transactions
- Valuation of businesses
- Business valuation with EBIT multiples
Business valuation with price earnings multiples
- Private Equity or private debt? Beware of the Ides of March
- Commercialisation strategy and business valuation multiples: 15 questions
- Billions made with Internet business exit strategies
- Paydays, Maydays and Judgement Days
4. Instead of a sale, consider collaborative arrangement alternatives
This is an alternative to selling or buying a business.
- Joint Venture (contractual or incorporated)
- Outsourcing (some types)
- Strategic Alliance (some types)
Those above nine options are discussed in this video. The video ends with a recommendation that you consider business and management needs and only then legal needs.
Other special collections